In 1889, the Company built a firehouse on Church Street, now Burlington City Arts' Firehouse Gallery. This postcard view from the early twentieth century shows the firehouse next to Burlington's old City Hall (which was replaced in 1928).
|Postcard view of City Hall showing the Ethan Allen Firehouse in the background, c. 1910-1920 |
Llewellyn Collection of Vermont History, #2010.1.620
|Postcard view of the Ethan Allen Club at 298 College St., Eastern Illustrating and Publishing Co., postmarked 1917|
Llewellyn Collection of Vermont History, #2010.1.477
|The rebuilt Ethan Allen Club, detail of the front cover of History of the Ethan Allen Engine Company No. 4 (1982)|
Llewellyn Collection of Vermont History, #2010.1.821